Please join us for a town hall on September 27th at 7 p.m. at All Saints Church located at 317 Chapel St., to share ideas about what governments and individuals can do to reduce and adapt to climate change. The town hall will last about one hour.
The Minister of Environment and Climate Change, the Hon. Catherine McKenna, will begin with a presentation and then ask you for your constructive ideas about:
– How and where to reduce emissions;
– Ideas for new technology and job creation;
– How to put a price on carbon;
– Preparing for the impacts of climate change;
– General ideas on climate change reduction.
Please feel free to share with your network and we look forward to seeing you. If you require additional information, please contact us at 613-947-7961.
Federal Riding Office of Ottawa-Vanier